- I have recently decided that I want to try something different than the nylon or polyester made soft luggage that I’ve always used. Those materials have become too mainstream for me. I want something tough and really solid so I am considering this Rockland Luggage 20 Inch Carry on Skin. It seems like this luggage will fit my lifestyle.
- Made from 50% Polycarbonate and 50% ABS, its strength and toughness is guaranteed. It has an impact-resistance capability. It is also a lightweight carry-on luggage so there’s no need to worry about any additional airline charges for extra luggage weight.
- Other than its main purpose, I can actually do something else with this bag. It can serve as regular storage equipment during non-traveling days or it can aid me in my outdoor trips. I wouldn’t recommend using it as a footstool for reaching high objects. It is actually environmentally friendly because it is also recyclable.
- It only has a main compartment. It does not have an outer pocket but provides two in the inside compartment. This may help in organizing things for the trip. The built-in strap helps secure the things placed inside.
- Because the outer case is compact and hard, it does not have the expandable and stretchable feature. It can only contain items that are within its full capacity. When it is full, it is full. You won’t be able to close the zipper if it is stuffed with more things.
- The four wheels make it convenient to transport this from one place to another. It isn’t hard to maneuver this bag.
- The extendable handle is thick and sturdy. It is not difficult to pull up or retract, unlike some luggage handles.
- I find the animal print design eye-catching and classy even if some animal lovers may find this unpleasant. The surface is smooth and shiny and looks even nicer with the colored prints.
- The zipper is color-coordinated according to the design, making this luggage very stylish. It provides a locking mechanism for securing the private contents of the bag too. The two-way zipper is glides easily and enables access of the main compartment in all ways.
- This is not high maintenance luggage. The surface can easily be cleaned by wiping it. Scrubbing isn’t necessary. Although this product is easy to clean, some cleaning agents and substances, such as acetone, may cause damage. The ABS material makes it susceptible to damage caused by UV rays.
- It is washable and easy to maintain. Great for people that don’t have time to clean.
- Cheap and affordable. You can practically buy one for each family member.
- Recyclable. You can reduce waste by recycling this luggage.
- It is not expandable. The space is just enough for the necessities.
- Exposure to UV rays and some chemical agents may cause damage
This is recommended for women due to its aesthetic design, although some males may also find it attractive. It is ideal for a 2-3 day trip. Travelers by air, land or sea can use this bag.
All in all, I would rate this Rockland Luggage 20 Inch Carry on Skin 4 out of 5 stars.