- Delsey, a French company, has been developing and manufacturing superior quality products for over 90 years. They have established their mark by producing hard sided luggage designs. The International Expandable Spinner Luggage is just one product that displays their state of the art manufacturing.
- Made from polycarbonate, it is lightweight and proven durable. The outer case is impact-resistant. Although it can be scratched, one can be sure that valuables stored inside the main compartment case are protected from shock. When this luggage is full to its capacity, it will not tear or collapse. It will hold its contents safely and securely.
- All the pockets and the main compartment have a two-way zipper for easily accessing the inside contents. It is also convenient for opening the main compartment all the way when packing. The rubberized part of the zipper makes it easier to grip and glide it upon opening and closing the luggage.
- A hard case usually doesn’t have the ability to expand, but this particular luggage provides that option. The red zipper, upon opening, gives rise to an additional space. The good thing about it is that whenever you don’t want the extra space, you can always tuck it back in the zipper.
- The wheels are not concealed, which provides better mobility and maneuvering when rolling the luggage. I just find it challenging to hold it in place when I’m standing in an inclined position. It is so mobile that when I leave it on a slanted floor by itself, it rolls away and I have to chase it.
- It is designed to be upright and stays upright even after packing it to its full capacity. It doesn’t tip over when left on its own.
- I am fascinated with the integrated 3 dial TSA-accepted combination lock. It gives me the impression that the manufacturer cares about keeping this luggage secure. I am at peace when my valuables are contained inside this bag.
- Offers a worldwide, no hassle warranty and service policy
- Certified safe and durable
- High quality and long-lasting
- It has the ability to roll away when left on a slanted floor
- Limited color choices
This luggage is ideal for a week-long trip. It can hold more than I expected. It fits under the seat and in the overhead bin on an airplane. One can travel with this luggage by air and by land. It is good as a carry-on with some airlines. It can withstand the roughness that one goes through during land travels as well.
I am really impressed with the International Expandable Spinner Luggage and give it a 4.5 star rating out of 5. I’m not giving it a perfect 5 because I had to chase it down when I left it standing alone on an angled floor.