Looking for Best Business Backpack Ever? While you like to go about your professional work, what you really need apart from a briefcase a business organizer, is a business backpack. Business professionals prefer the more business oriented backpacks as compared to the student-oriented ones. Business backpacks are functional and will always help you to keep organized by clearing out the clutter and unwanted items.
Top 5 Best Business Backpacks Comparison Chart
Best Rated 5 Business Backpacks Reviews
Belkin Slim 15-inch Notebook Polyester Backpack
The greatest feature of this backpack is the fact that it is extremely slim. However, you will be amazed to know that a 15” notebook and a 17”laptop can easily fit into the pouches. It is very sleek to look at and this adds a professional look to the backpack. It is made of polyester and is very lightweight. It also has an exterior padding which makes this backpack very comfortable to carry around.
V7 16-Inch Professional Laptop Backpack
This backpack has a pouch that can fit a 16” notebook. A great feature of this backpack is that it has an awesome workstation area, for you to organise your inventory checklist. The dimensions are 13 x 3.9 x 16.8 inches. It is made of denier nylon material which is both suitable as well as comfortable. It had well padded shoulder straps which provide maximum comfort.
SOLO Vintage 15-inch Laptop Backpack
This is one of the best backpack with ton of positive rating customer reviews and thus its more costly than the other backpacks but not by too much. It measures 13 inches wide, 17 inches high and will easily hold a 15.6 inch laptop. The leather that is used is of great quality so it is very durable. However, you should keep in mind that there is a mesh backing to allow your back to breathe. The interior of this backpack has a number of interiors; therefore it is great for organisational purposes.
Case Logic 15.6-inch Laptop Backpack
This backpack is great for its storage media which is efficiently designed. It has just the right number of compartments for everything that you would need like your laptop, tablet and other accessories. There is also a zippered mesh pocket designed for other smaller items. It is very helpful to executives who have a need to carry their technology along with them.
Baggallini Messenger Bag
This backpack is under $50 and is available in a wide range of colours. It measures 4 x 9 x 12 inches and has a single shoulder strap which may not qualify it as a backpack, but nevertheless it has all the features of one! It also has an excellent workstation area and has enough room for other accessories that you would like to carry along to work. It is made of nylon which is a durable and sturdy material.
Key Features Of The Best Business Backpack:
- When choosing a backpack, make sure to choose something that you know will help you keep organised. These backpacks are so designed as to help with this very function. You will no longer have to spend time uselessly sorting out books, papers, phone numbers, or notes! These backpacks also include safe and secure places to store your phone, tablet, or laptop. There are backpacks with many zippered pockets, and also ones with a fewer number of pockets. So, depending on your choices, you can make the right pick.
- You need to find a backpack that is very convenient to carry around throughout the day.
- The backpack should be easy to carry around. Though some may still prefer a briefcase, carrying assorted stuff like your phone, folders, laptop, lunch, water etc. is much easier when using a backpack. And once it’s on your back, you no longer have to worry about holding something in your hands. This also makes things easier especially while you are walking down a street or walking up a hill.
- Make sure that the backpack you choose has at least five zippered pockets. This makes things a lot easier to find especially if you are in a hurry.
- Check the amount of storage space too. If you think that you need a lot of space, then be careful, as this often leads to carrying around extra weight too. Though the backpack you choose may be light and sturdy, the main aim is to be organised and make your life easier, instead of adding weight.
- Look out for padded shoulder straps. This is a very important feature that every backpack should have, especially the larger backpacks. This will help to prevent a nagging back pain.
- Make sure that the backpack is made of durable material and also that it is easy to clean. Synthetic materials like polyester and nylon are pretty strong and durable. They are also weatherproof, so you don’t need to worry too much about the rain, or stains and spills on your backpack. Another aspect that you should keep in mind is that the buckles, zippers, buttons and other fasteners that are used are of good quality. You do not want your important files and papers getting lost!
The best way that you could choose a best backpack for business is to look online. You don’t need to go down to a brick and mortar store! There are a number of sites on the internet that offer great backpacks. You can look at reviews to check out which are the best ones available. Most websites also offer discounts on branded products, plus there are return policies which could be useful to you.While making your purchase, an important tip which you would like to keep in mind is that you should not settle for a business backpack that is only halfway pleasing. Before you can make your purchase you should take a look at several options. Though the price of the item is of great importance, you need not necessarily buy the most expensive backpack in the market. Just make sure that you get value for money.